1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed? I believe I started blogging in January of this year. I was actually inspired by my friend Melissa to start blogging. I would say my blog has changed. As my life continues to develop and unfold, I have more to write about.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study? Why yes I did . I went Tallahassee Community College and studied dental hygiene. I have been a dental hygienist for over 2 years now. Woah, does time fly. I am currently enrolled to get my bachelors degree.
3. Where have you traveled? California , Tennessee, Washington D.C, Aruba, and several place in my home state of Florida :0)
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy? That is easy, our boat !
5. What is your favorite movie? I have several BUT my ALL time favorite is Fried Green Tomatoes.
6. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea? I drink it all . My favorite wine is a Cabernet Sav, My favorite Liquor drink is a Margarita with a VERY SALTY RIM, and any ice cold beer is pretty much okay with me. My favorite soda is DIET COKE. and I like unsweetened ice tea ( so odd for a southern girl , I know)
7. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time? Singing at the top of my lungs like I am Kelly Clarkson.
8. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be? Ann Taylor
9. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present. I have several. Do we have to go there?
10. What day would you love to relive again? The day my best friend asked me to marry him !
11. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years? Lets see.. My very first job was at the cookie place in the mall. I worked at a car dealership for SEVERAL years. I was a waitress then became a sales coordinator for the same restaurant, and then I moved on to the dental field.
12. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go? Bora Bora … No questions about it. I want to go here on our honeymoon.
13. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you. FAMILY IS MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME.
14. Where do you see your life 5 years from now? In nine months we are getting hitched. I want to have 2 kids, work part time in my career as a dental hygienist and be family focused ! We can all envision what we want our life to be in 5 years, however it can be completely different than how we expect it